What Did You Say? - is a banner application that allows you to show simply messages. It even has a marquee scroller feature, manual mind you if you scroll across.
It is great for communicating with friends, giving directions or just to tell everyone to keep QUIET! It reminds people of those marquee cinemas signs of old.
There is no fancy led scroller displays that you can spend hours adjusting because when you want to show a message, you want to show it fast!!.
It is very easy to use, you :
1. Tap on the screen to type a message using the standard editing features.
2. Pinch with two fingers or keep one finger still and move the other (recommended) to increase or reduce the font size.
If the message is to big for your screen, you can scroll.
You can use it to:
- Order drinks in crowded bars.
- Show your feelings of the opposite team during a football match.
- Allow people to follow the chorus at the local clubs,
- Communicate with your wife or husband when you are in the dog house.
- Tell your colleagues how bored you are during a meeting.
- Greet passengers at the airport.
- As the headline in a ticker tape parade.
- Playing say what I type when in a meeting.
- Type the words to led Zeppelin whilst they are in concert.
See us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/What-did-you-say-banner-1663560350602534
This app is available on the IPhone and the IPad.
** Enjoy **
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
What Did You Say Banner & manual marquee scroller is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
What Did You Say Banner & manual marquee scroller (version 1.2) has a file size of 4.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.